Self-Assessments: Please click on the following links below to determine if additional support is needed for a variety of concerns. These assessments are confidential and can be taken in the privacy of your own home. The information you submit will also be secure. These assessments can serve as an indicator that seeking support through therapy can help bring more joy and meaning into your life.
- “Do I Need Therapy?” Self-Assessment
- PTSD Screening Self-Assessment
- Depression Screening Self-Assessment
- Anxiety Screening Self-Assessment
- PsychologyToday.com offers a variety of other self-assessment quizzes
- The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate – Gary Chapman
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carngeige
- Man’s Search for Meaning – Viktor E. Frankl
- Who Moved My Cheese? – Spencer Johnson
- Codependent No More – Melody Beattie
- The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
- Authentic Happiness – Martin Seligman
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – Dale Carnegie
Smartphone Mobile Apps for Mental Health:
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America has created a comprehensive list of mental health apps available along with a description of their ease of use, effectiveness, ability to personalize, research effectiveness, and level of interaction. This list can be found here.